Especially For Women
If you have stress/urge incontinence, pelvic pain and dysfunction, and/or other pregnancy related issues, there is hope. There are new, innovative ways to train the musculature in that area to function normally, dramatically improving or eliminating symptoms. Join the growing number of people who have succeeded in getting their lives back. Our program was designed by a woman for women.
“…I have done these exercises ever since, and I can honestly say that my quality of life has improved 100%. The prolapse is still evident, but I am no longer in misery when I cough, sneeze, or strain in any way. In other words, it is very manageable, and I am only uncomfortable on rare occasions… Yes, it has been THAT good, and I highly recommend it… IT WORKS! Thank you, thank you.” R.B.
(Read full testimonial)
If you have any of these conditions, we can help:
- Back Pain
- Urinary Incontinence and Urgency
- Prenatal and Postpartum Pain
- Rectus diastasis
Pelvic Pain (vaginismus, dyspareunia, vulvodynia, interstitial cystitis)
- Rectal Incontinence
- Rectal Pain
Women’s Health Physical Therapy Services Offered:
- Personal evaluation of your musculoskeletal system.
- All treatments in a private, confidential setting.
- Manual therapy techniques (myofascial, muscle energy and other neuromuscular techniques)
- Pelvic floor muscle re-education through biofeedback
- Individualized exercise programs
- Educational information
- Postpartum education and exercise
We treat you in a setting that is private and confidential. Stop struggling, give us a call – we’re here to help.