What makes Seneca Physical Therapy so much different from other PT clinics?
Seneca PT has over 30 years of experience serving our patients. During this long and established history, we have become the referral of choice for many area physicians.
We are focused on the continuum of care from impairment to full health and fitness. Because we offer individualized comprehensive care, we strive to enhance your health through your lifetime and help you reduce costs.
Dr. Bill Rolle is Board Certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy and has over 35 years of experience working with elite, competitive and recreational athletes. His advanced training in Mulligan, manual therapy, dry needling, and adherence to evidence based therapies offer you a superior treatment experience.
Why should I come out of network when I can go to an in-network clinic and just pay a flat co-pay?
We are not as rushed as the typical in-network clinic that is forced to see more patients per hour to generate enough revenue to cover its costs. Therefore:
- We can make medical care decisions based on your individual needs and not on insurance company needs
- Because our focus is on you and not on the insurance company requirements, we can maximize your rehab potential
- We treat you as an individual and go above and beyond to deliver the best level of care
- You will not be rushed and will receive your full one hour of personalized care and attention.
- After our initial evaluation, we will provide you with a specific plan of care to resolve your condition and meet your functional goals. We individualize our treatment approach to your specific needs.
- You can expect to make significant progress in your condition within two weeks, or we will re-evaluate our strategy and guide you to a more appropriate plan of care.
- Our approach integrates prevention, rehabilitation and long-term fitness to support health through your lifetime and reduce your risk for life-altering medical conditions.
Why aren’t you an “in-network” provider?
Over the past few years, we have become increasingly dissatisfied with the unnecessary burdens insurance companies put on us, which in the end, affect how we are able to treat you, the patient. Without the insurance constraints, our whole focus is on you.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. As licensed providers of physical therapy in the State of Maryland, the care we provide is reimbursable by insurance. Seneca Physical Therapy is considered an out-of-network provider. If your plan has out of network benefits, your insurance company will typically reimburse about 60 to 80% of our charges once your deductible has been met.
What do you do to help me file for reimbursement from my insurance company?
We want you to be able to focus on your treatment. We don’t want you to be distracted by trying to figure out how to file your claims. So as a service to you, we will:
- prepare and submit the required Health Insurance Claim Forms for each visit, directing the insurance carrier to pay you directly
- assist you as best we can in getting reimbursed in a timely manner, although we cannot guarantee prompt payment from your insurance company
What will my out-of-pocket expenses be?
Once your deductible has been met, insurance companies typically reimburse 60% to 80% of our charges. While your actual cost may be higher than in-network rates, your level of care is far more individualized and results-oriented.
My doctor (or insurance company) directed me someplace else; can I still come to you?
Yes!! Physicians or insurance companies cannot limit access to specific physical therapists. You always have the ultimate choice in who you choose for your physical therapy care.