Manual Therapy at Seneca Physical Therapy in Rockville, Maryland
Manual therapy includes multiple hands-on treatment approaches customized to your needs. These procedures complement your exercise program by restoring your function and addresses why your joints and muscles aren’t functioning properly. As an out-of-network clinic, we have the time to apply a number of different approaches to address all of your needs.
Manual therapy can help you by:
- restoring normal movement in your joints that lack adequate mobility or range of motion
- eliminating painful trigger points
- reducing excessive guarding and spasms in muscles
Sessions may include:
- soft tissue mobilization
- myofascial release techniques
- joint mobilization
- Mulligan Mobilization with Movement techniques – Bill Is a Certified Mulligan Practitioner.